- olive oil
- 60g (2.2 oz) feta cheese
- 1 large tomatoe
- 1 barley rusk
Category : Appetizers|
Rating : 5
1. Splash a bit of water on the barley and allow it to moisten a bit.
2. Either grate the tomato with a large grate or chop it up in very small pieces, and then drain the liquid, then add a little salt.
3. Crumble the feta cheese.
4. Place the rusk on a plate and spread the grated/chopped tomato on the rusk and then add top it with the crumbled feta cheese.
5. Sprinkle a bit of pepper and oregano over the Feta cheese and then pour a touch of olive oil over it.
6. Serve as a starter or salad (serves 2)