- 1kg (2 lb) Pargus Fish
- 0.5 cups white wine
- 1 barley rusk
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- 3 medium sized tomatoes
Category : Seafood|
Rating : 4
0. Preheat Oven to 180C [350F].
1. Clean the fish and salt it well on both sides.
2. Gate the tomatoes and add in a large bowl. Finely chop up about 4 tablespoons of parsley and add to the bowl, crush one clove of garlic, add to the bowl. Add 1.5 cups of extra virgin olive oil, half a cup of white wine, as well as salt and pepper and mix everything well.
3. Place the fish in an oven dish and sprinkle the crumbled rusk over it.
4. Pour the sauce over the fish and crumbles.
5. Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 60 minutes (can take up to 80 in some ovens) and remember to occasionally spoon some sauce over the fish while its cooking.
PS. Alternatively to Pargus fish you can use sea bass, dentex or bream.